Mardi Gras Closures:
On Monday, March 3, 2014, there will be no classes for Preschool and School-Age students. Team, Pre-Team and Tumbling students will still have clases at their normal times.
On Tuesday, March 4, 2014, there will be no classes for any students.
Children in our Preschool, School-Age, Tumbling, Rising Stars, and Pre-Team classes who miss class on these days will need to makeup the class before May 31st.
We hope that everyone has a safe and Happy Mardi Gras!
Congratulations to our State Champions from the 2013 State Championships! We had 16 State Champions in all Levels! Congratulations girls, and good luck to all of our gymnasts next season!
12,000 square foot facility
One block from Veterans between Cleary and Richland, behind the French Riviera Spa, between Veterans and I-10
(Click here for a Map)
School Year: Monday - Thursday - 3:45 - 7pm, Friday 3:45 - 6:30pm, Saturday 9am - Noon
Summer (May 27-August 8, 2014): Monday - Thursday 8am - 6pm, Friday 8am - 5pm, Saturday 9 - 11am
Registrations are still being taken for our Winter/Spring 2014 Session!!! The schedule is posted on our Schedule page! We still have availability in all of our programs, and you can register for classes at any time during the session. Stop by the gym to register in person during our normal Office Hours! All registrations are taken on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Mommy and Me (18 mos. to 3 years)
- Preschool Beginners Classes (3 to 5 years)
- Preschool Intermediate Classes (3 to 5 years, and must have completed 2 sessions of Preschool gymnastics)
- Preschool Advanced (4 to 5 years, and must have completed at least one session of Preschool Intermediate gymnastics)
- Beginner Classes (5 years and up)
- Intermediate Beginners Classes (5 1/2 years and up, and must have attended at least one session of Beginners)
- Advanced Beginners Classes (6 years and up, and must have completed at least one session of Intermediate)
- Advanced Beginners II Classes (6 years and up, and must have completed at least one session of Advanced)
- Tumbling Classes (6 years and up)
- Beginner Tumbling (for Children who do NOT have their Back Handspring)
- Advanced Tumbling (for Children who DO have their Back handspring)
- Friday Night - Fun Night (Non-members welcome)
Now offering Half Day Camp (9am-12:30pm) for children ages 3-4 1/2.
- Summer Camp
- Registration for Summer Camp will being on March 17, 2014.
- Download our Summer Camp 2014 Information and Registration Form here.
- Begins on May 27, 2014
- Runs through August 15, 2014
- All staff is safety certified.
- For students with or without gymnastics experience
- Non-Members welcome!
- Half Day Camp for Children ages 3-4 1/2: 9am-12:30pm, Before Care available 8-9 am.
- Full Day Camp for children ages 4 1/2-14: 9am-3pm, Extended Care available 8am-5pm.
- Daily and weekly rates available, come to our camp when you need us!
- Gymnastics, Tumbling, Music, Games, Arts and crafts
- Register in advance! Space is limited.
- E-mail or stop by the gym for more information!
Dates to Know
- February 21, 2014: Friday Night Fun Night
- March 3, 2014: No classes for Preschool and School-Age Students.
Team, Pre-Team and Tumbling Students will still have class at their regular scheduled times.
- March 4, 2014: Gym closed for Mardi Gras Holiday
- March 14, 2014: Friday Night Fun Night
- March 17, 2014: Registration begins for Summer Camp
Download our Summer Camp 2014 Information and Registration Form here.
- April 11, 2014: Friday Night Fun Night
- April 14, 2014: Registration begins for Summer Class Session
- May 2, 2014: Friday Night Fun Night
- May 16, 2014: Last Friday Night Fun Night of the School Year!
- May 26, 2014: Gym Closed for Memorial Day Holiday
- May 27, 2014: Summer Camp Begins
- June 2, 2014: Summer Class Session Begins
Visit us on Facebook! www.facebook.com/IvanovsGymnastics