Congratulations to our State Champions from the 2013 State Championships! We had 16 State Champions in all Levels! Congratulations girls, and good luck to all of our gymnasts next season!
12,000 square foot facility
One block from Veterans between Cleary and Richland, behind the French Riviera Spa, between Veterans and I-10
(Click here for a Map)
School Year: Monday - Thursday - 3:45 - 7pm, Friday 3:45 - 6:30pm, Saturday 9am - Noon
Summer (May 27-August 8, 2014): Monday - Thursday 8am - 6pm, Friday 8am - 5pm, Saturday 9 - 11am
Registrations are now being taken for our Winter/Spring 2014 Session!!! The schedule is posted on our Schedule page! Stop by the gym to register in person during our normal Office Hours! All registrations are taken on a first-come, first-served basis.
Please also check the Schedule page for our current Fall 2013 Session Schedule, and e-mail or stop by the gym if you need any further information! We still have availability in all of our programs, and you can register for classes at any time during the session! All Registrations must be done in person during our normal office hours.
- Mommy and Me (18 mos. to 3 years - Parent Participation Class)
- Preschool Gymnastics Classes - Ages 3-5 years
- Preschool Beginners Classes (3 to 5 years with either no gymnastics experience or moving up from the Mommy & Me program)
- Preschool Intermediate Classes (3 to 5 years, and must have completed at least one session of Preschool gymnastics)
- Preschool Advanced (4 to 5 years, and must have completed at least one session of Preschool Intermediate gymnastics)
- Preschool Advanced II (4 to 5 years, and must have completed at least one session of Preschool Advanced gymnastics)
- School-Age Gymnastics Classes - Ages 5 & Up
- Beginners Classes (5 years and up with either no gymnastics experience or moving up from the Preschool program)
- Intermediate Classes (5 1/2 years and up, and must have attended at least one session of Beginners)
- Advanced Classes (6 years and up, and must have completed at least one session of Intermediate)
- Advanced II Classes (6 years and up, and must have completed at least one session of Advanced)
- Tumbling Classes (6 years and up)
- Beginner Tumbling (for Children who do NOT have their Back Handspring)
- Advanced Tumbling (for Children who DO have their Back handspring)
- Friday Night - Fun Night (Non-members welcome)
Now offering Half Day Camp (9am-12:30pm) for children ages 3-4 1/2.
- Winter Holiday Camp
- December 23, 24, 26, 27, & 30, 2013
- Registrations are now being taken for our Winter Holiday Camp.
- Minimum of 15 children required per day to hold camp.
- Download our Winter Holiday Camp Registration Form here.
- Summer Camp
- Registration for Summer Camp will being on March 15, 2014.
- Begins on May 27, 2014
- Runs through August 8, 2014
- All staff is safety certified.
- For students with or without gymnastics experience
- Non-Members welcome!
- Half Day Camp for Children ages 3-4 1/2: 9am-12:30pm, Before Care available 8-9 am.
- Full Day Camp for children ages 4 1/2-14: 9am-3pm, Extended Care available 8am-5pm.
- Daily and weekly rates available, come to our camp when you need us!
- Gymnastics, Tumbling, Music, Games, Arts and crafts
- Register in advance! Space is limited.
- E-mail or stop by the gym for more information!
Dates to Know
- December 6, 2013: Friday Night Fun Night
- December 23-24, 2013: Winter Holiday Camp
- December 24-25, 2013: Gym closed for classes due to Christmas Holiday
- December 26, 27, & 30, 2013: Winter Holiday Camp
- January 1, 2014: Gym closed for New Year's Holiday
- January 10, 2014: Friday Night Fun Night
- January 24, 2014: Friday Night Fun Night
- February 21, 2014: Friday Night Fun Night
- March 4, 2014: Gym closed for Mardi Gras Holiday
- March 14, 2014: Friday Night Fun Night
- March 17, 2014: Registration begins for Summer Camp
- April 11, 2014: Friday Night Fun Night
- May 2, 2014: Friday Night Fun Night
- May 16, 2014: Last Friday Night Fun Night of the School Year!
- May 26, 2014: Gym Closed for Memorial Day Holiday
- May 27, 2014: Summer Camp Begins
Visit us on Facebook! www.facebook.com/IvanovsGymnastics